– 2 X 3 LEAF FRONT PARABOLIC SPRINGS
– 2 X 3 LEAF REAR PARABOLIC SPRINGS
– 2 X 3 LEAF REAR OVER RIDER SPRINGS
– FRONT GREASABLE SHACKLES AND PINS
– FRONT URETHANE BUSHES
– FRONT AEON BUMP STOPS
– 2 X FRONT HEAVY DUTY SHOCK ABSORBERS
– 2 X REAR HEAVY DUTY SHOCK ABSORBERS
– FRONT EXTENDED BRAKE LINES
– Vehicle will need a front and rear wheel alignment
– Vehicle will need a modification plate for suspension substitution
SUPPLY – $5950 + GST
FITTED – $7750 + GST
More details below…
A Parabolic Spring is a spring that consists of two or more tapered leaves. Each leaf represents a complete spring in itself and will act as such. To enable this the leaf is tapered, from the centre (thick) to the outer ends (thin). This tapering is parabolic, which means that every centimetre (or inch) the thickness of the leaf decreases in amount that relates to the square function of it’s length. This is where the thickest part of the spring is mounted to the axle and tapers out to the ends of the spring that mount to the chassis. In between these two points the leaves do not touch each other as they do with conventional springs.
This allows each leaf to perform individually rather then one pack of conventional springs.
The design of ATW springs increases the vehicle height around 40-50mm (1 1/2-2 inch) lift and will transform the ride from very harsh to a more comfortable, controlled ride. The parabolic springs are designed to bolt on to the existing spring mounts of the chassis.
Please use our enquiry form below for this item and we will get back to you shortly.